How he opted for start group one/ civils coaching?
10 consecutive times, his students got state 1st ranks
How and why he started a Slate school level ?
Why he quit his ralilways job?
- His initial investment, for ‘SLATE’ school.
Expansion from one branch to 6 branches.
- Why not franchise, instead of organic expansion?
How to ensure quality, by providing holistic education?
- How parents are encouraged to give feedback?
How staff selection is done, to ensure standards.
- Challenges faced?
How his students grown and spread across over the years ?
- Financial Challenges faced, in the beginning.
How ‘Every challenge is an opportunity”
- What’s he very good at?
His advise: to have a bit of everything.
- Why started school, instead of …may be college etc, given his backdrop?
- Entrepreneur’s vulnerability: about other tempting opportunities he came across!
- Practical Psychology is his passion.
- Decision making process ?
- No regrets about any past desisions, in hindsight!
Daily rituals – to keep himself physically & mentally in the shape.
- Hobbies: listening to classical music, writing
Reading whole society, rather than reading books.
- Advise to wannabe & startup entrepreneurs.
- About financials & future.
Mentioned Url: http://www.slate-theschool.com/
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Hope you enjoyed the show.
To get more FGE content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
We read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
Also appreciate if you suggest Who you would like to be interviewed next…in the comments.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
To hear the latest on Marketing & Podcasts