- Childhood @ an Orphanage home
- Early marriage @16
- Life as agricultural laborer / paddy work
- Starting as adult education teacher / a govt project
- Promotion to national service volunteer
- Shifting to Warangal, from her Mylaram village
- Learning type writing, passing with good grade
- Her autobiography : ‘Yet, I am not defeated‘ and its telugu version: “ఐనా, నేను ఓడిపోలేదు“
- Selling her mangalsutra for ensuring survival
- Into Stiching petti coats..
- Going for higher education: with Ambedkar Open University
- Started as a librarian (drda)
- No respite…no leisure never
- Govt job: As a special teacher
- Selling saris during train journey, daily
- APJ Kalam’s ‘Wings of Fire‘ inspired her.
- how she spearheaded progress in the school.
- As mandal girl child development (mgcd) officer
- parallelly she was running chits business
- How she got motivated to goto America !
- Success is her best revenge!
- Getting her VISA approved: her third turning point
- Landing in San Francisco, US, in May 2000.
- Started as a sales girl, as a baby sitter, and other odd jobs
- then as IT recruiter.
- How bible helped her improve language skills.
- Her happiest moment, how her street smart skills & will power helped her!
- She was not getting any IT job.
- during her break when she was in India / idea of starting own business germinated
- earnings or learning, and nothing else she has time for.
- On Aug 26th 2001, She started her business, in Phoenix.
- 63 is current headcount, corp2corp biz more.
- She’s currently pursuing PhD, Cape University, South Africa.
- passion to complete project, reg orphans.
- About revenues, and other entrepreneurial challenges
- Other struggles…as a woman & how she was able to handle.
- Why she dedicated her book her dad, inspite his putting her in orphanage, and into other difficulties….
- About plans for next 5 years
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Hope you enjoyed the show.
To get more FGE content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
We read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
Also appreciate if you suggest What and Who you would like to be interviewed next…in the comments.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
To hear the latest on Marketing & Podcasts