In this cool episode, the following are covered:
- Secret behind Srihita’s great success
- Background: childhood, parents’ influence & encouragement, interest in art & paintings, education
- Started arch firm in 2007, in US
- Started SriHita Exports, a B2B biz
- About getting the first few customers
- About how She set up her backend supply channels/suppliers, from India
- About how Picassa helped a lot, especially during initial years
- Setting up big office in Banjara Hills, to take biz to the next level
- launching vynam.com in 2015
- Managing her time between Phoenix, Arizona and Hyderabad
- Business distribution from different geographies
- 40% biz from Social media efforts
- her challenges
- about who influenced her
- her market research efforts, before pursuing new line of business
- reg lack of mentorship so far
- work life balance
- women & entrepreneurism in India
- plans ahead for vynam & SriHita
- advise to 10 years younger Kamakshi
- Her advise to all women , advise to wannabe entrepreneurs
- How She can be reached : Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/kamakshimahamkali)
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Hope you enjoyed the show.
To get more FGE content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
We read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
To hear the latest on Marketing & Podcasts