In this episode, you will learn
- Intro Naidu/ MeraEvents (meraevents.com)
- Background: childhood, studies
- career initial days
- As Trainer/ AS400, and then moving to USA
- Starting friends’ book stall, while as a student.
- Started consulting biz, with ODC in Hyd
- Versant Technologies sold out to Aspire Systems
- Entering into events industry
- Getting first customers for MeraEvents
- Total investment till date for MeraEvents
- Focus on Affiliate Sales & viral ticketing
- MeraEvents services to event organisers
- Reaching relevancy to relevant people based on their history
- Not even 20% market is touched yet, all players put together in event industry
- Market teaches you everything
- Increasing digital awareness of event organisers
- Continuous improvement of the website
- How one to choose mentees
- Work Life balance & hobbies
- Future plans
- Home work/ Market Research, before pursuing anything
- Advise to new entrepreneurs in the space
- Social media: @naidudc on twitter, and facebook
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Hope you enjoyed the show.
To get more FGE content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
We read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
To hear the latest on Marketing & Podcasts