Prof B P Padala, Chairman, Roots Management Institutes, Hyderabad
- Wanting to become entrepreneur since day one
- Beginning as literary contributor in Eenadu, while as a student
- First brush with entrepreneurship: publishing a monthly magazine Prajna helping students preparing for civils exams, and closing the same at height of its circulation
- Venturing into education: Prathibha Junior College for women
- How he pulled through hard times till achieving break even
- Being a principal and peon, and everything in between
- Converted girls college into co education college
- Partnership with Mafoi & how it helped him
- Roots (roots.ac.in) started in Himayatnagar, how he ensured it’s a runaway success
- His dream to establish private university
- Other initiatives / ventures & tie ups with other organisations
- Profound influence of Ayn Rand
- Most impactful books include Atlas Shrugged, and Roots
- About mentorship
- About What stopped him from growing too fast
- Reg work life balance, family hobbies/ travel
- Advise to startUps reg raising funding
- Top 3 things he looks for, as an investor
- Paradigm shift in education & the latest Govt policies
- He can be reached at BPPadala@gmail.com
K Pandia Rajan of MaFoi ( mafoistrategy.com )
50k ventures ( 50kventures.com)
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Hope you enjoyed the show.
To get more FGE content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
We read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
To hear the latest on Marketing & Podcasts