- About business growth
Education & first job
authored a book on BI
Moving back to India
- Family background
- 10th generation business family.
how he zeroed in on the current line of biz.
- his blog had 10000s of followers
- – software services, training, overseas education ( agent base across Asia),
- Social events
- More about educational services
How being active in alumni helped!
- Delegating ops to his brothers.
- Challenges encountered so far.
- How they we are able to clinch their first deal, in overseas education.
- Hiring : educational qualifications do not matter.
- Reg iOT biz & about getting biz from government.
- How reading ‘Corporate Chanakya’ and Robin Sharma’s The monk who sold his Ferrari …helped him.
- Other daily rituals.
- Happiest moment
- Most influential person & about mentor-ship.
- His professional blind spots ?
- key changes/ learning since starting hiw own.
- Future plans for Vasyaa Group?
- Advise to newbies.
- Listening to PMP podcast
- How new idea validation, decide on whether to diversify, or to drop it off as distraction.
- How finances are planned for any new venture, from the income of existing business.
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Hope you enjoyed the show.
To get more FGE content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
We read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
Also appreciate if you suggest What and Who you would like to be interviewed next…in the comments.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
To hear the latest on Marketing & Podcasts