- Childhood, Education, Career with HSBC
- As an Entrepreneur : CommSure – How he knew the skill gap, How he set up to fill the gap and how the current education system does not help.
- How he landed his first major contract , Learning Management System and entering in to an overcrowded and Saturated Market
- Launching an online Learning Management System (LMS) was a decision with mixed results
- Blended Training model redefined
- Colleges are after placements, hence stopped approached colleges directly and took a different path to get to the students
- It worked! Start to a corporate training debut
- Developing an LMS : A struggle that lasted 2 1/2 years and how he spent 40% more!
- Microsoft’s Project Paras, Remote robotic Labs and the World Economic Forum
- His worst moment and how he dealt with it
- Super successful : His buddy Karthik P who quit a corporate job for his calling for animal welfare
- Favourite book : Wings of Fire by Dr. Kalam
- He can be reached on email@example.com
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Hope you enjoyed the show.
To get more FGE content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
We read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!