- Regarding company name: i-lend
Startup: from ideation ( finding huge gap in the lending market ) / problem stmt
Progress sofar, with the lowest default rate
- Things can be can gain momentum, once regulation is in place.
- How borrowing is different in P2P space, compared to conventional borrowing from bank!
27 checks: Background processing for all borrowers’ applications
- Vision for next 2-3 years
- How lenders and borrowers are being acquired ?
- How the Shankar@ first venture vs Shankar@ latest venture ?
- how the idea of POS / his first venture initiated, and about initial investments?
- Reason for selling his first venture!
- Why it’s very important to have right partners, with shared vision !
- Challeneges being an SME, especially financing with banks.
- Tough Times!
- Work Life balance is a myth! Prioritization is the key!
- Differeces felt after he sold his company, and he had to work with buyer company, for a couple of years!
- Advise to start ups and other entrepreneurs.
- About mentorship. ( and abused interpretation that he often comes across)
- Books recommended : Foucalt’s Pendulum, Criminal History of Mankind
- Criteria for choosing partners, that he did in his second venture i-lend
- Parting advise.
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Hope you enjoyed the show.
To get more FGE content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
We read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!